Fraser Explorer Day Tour - Ex Rainbow Beach
- Do Fraser in one fun-filled day with an experienced local guide and see the best the island has to offer. Departs daily.
- Swim in Lake McKenzie, the island's most beautiful lake with its clear blue water ringed by white sandy beaches.
- Explore Pile Valley and Central Station, a former forestry camp with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees.
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest.
- Travel up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno.
- Stop for a swim in Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea.
- Relax and enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
- The tour travels from Rainbow Beach to Inskip Point for the barge crossing to Fraser Island at approximately 8.30am.
- The tour departs Fraser Island at approximately 4.30pm on the barge back to Inskip Point and returns to Rainbow Beach between 5.00 - 5.30pm.
Prices valid until 31st March, 2013 1st April, 2013
PEAK OFF PEAK
Adult ~ $175 $160
Children (4-14) ~ $115 $110
Infants (under 4) - FREE under 2 - FREE
Family Package (2+2) ~ $519 $485
28 Mar 2013 - 31 Mar 2013
21 Sep 2013 - 7 Oct 2013
26 Dec 2013 - 11 Jan 2014
All other periods
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and barge transfers to Fraser Island
- Full-day guided 4WD tour
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- National Park fees