Fraser Explorer 2 Day Tour
Two full days of fun and adventure on Fraser Island, led by an experienced local guide who'll take you to see the very best the island has to offer. Departs daily.
- Swim in Lake McKenzie, the island's most beautiful lake with its clear blue water ringed by white sandy beaches.
- Explore Pile Valley and Central Station, a former forestry camp with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees.
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest.
- Trek over Hammerstone Sand Blow and swim in emerald-green Lake Wabby.
- Travel up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno.
- Stop for a swim in Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea.
- Take in the stunning views of the island beaches and sand blows from Indian Head, spot dolphins, rays, sharks, turtles or even whales swimming in the sea below.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
- On the first day the tour travels from Hervey Bay to River Heads for the 8.30am barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island.
- On the next day the tour departs Fraser Island on the 4.30pm barge back to River Heads and returns to Hervey Bay at approximately 5.30pm to drop you off to your accommodation.
Prices valid until 31st March, 2013
Adult ~ $299.00 pp quad share - standard room
Children (4-14) ~ $199.00 pp quad share - standard room
Adult ~ $319.00 pp twin share - standard room
Children (4-14) ~ $219.00 pp twin share - standard room
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and marine transfers to Fraser Island
- 1 night ensuited accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours
- Buffet dinner, breakfast and two lunches
- Upgrades of accommodation available, please enquire for prices